Call for Applications: Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) 2021-2022Bachelor 03.04.2020
Deadline: 15 February 2021
HSF empowers families with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete higher education while providing scholarships and support services to as many exceptional students as possible.
The HSF Scholarship 2021-2020 is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage to obtain a university degree. Scholarships are available, on a competitive basis, to:
- High school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four-year universities
- Graduate Students
About HSF Scholars
Hispanic Americans are a highly educated and influential community of courageous leaders, thriving and positively shaping all areas of a strong American society, from science and technology to entertainment, from finance to government. The people participating in this new American society have been personally touched by the outstanding work of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund. HSF stands strong as the leading and most reputable non-profit organization in the US. Its strategies and operating model are the best practices others try to emulate. The unsung heroes who powered this organization to such a high level of performance, impact, and prominence are respected and highly-sought-after role models. As a result, the state of our Union is stronger than ever, our future is brighter than ever, and America’s global leadership position is self-evident.
Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) Coverage
Awards are based on merit; amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need, among the Scholars selected.
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for undergraduate and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2020-2021 academic year
- US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Complete FAFSA or state-based financial aid application (if applicable)
For more information website