Call for Applications: Faculty of Law International Merit ScholarshipBachelor 08.05.2020
What you'll receive
You will receive:
- a scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
- an ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.
General eligibility requirements
You must meet all the following requirements:
- completed a qualifying course with the required academic results
- meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this scholarship once you start your degree program
- apply for and be accepted into one of these courses offered by our Faculty of Law:
Applying for a double degree with QUT Business School, Creative Industries Faculty, or Science and Engineering Faculty?
You are eligible for our International Merit Scholarship if you are applying for a double degree that combines a law or justice bachelor course with one offered by our business school, creative industries, or science and engineering faculties.
You're not eligible if you receive another QUT academic scholarship.
Minimum academic standards
This is only a guide. We will determine your eligibility when you apply.
How to apply
You don't need to apply separately for the scholarship. If you apply for and are accepted into one of the eligible courses, and you meet the criteria for the scholarship, we will offer you a scholarship as well as a place in the course.
What happens next?
We'll assess your application, and if you meet the criteria we'll send you an award letter offering you a scholarship.
To receive the ongoing scholarship after your first two semesters, you must:
- maintain a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale throughout your course at QUT.
About the scholarship
This scholarship is sponsored by our Faculty of Law.
It is available to international students who:
- have demonstrated excellence in their past studies
- continue to achieve high standards for the duration of their studies with QUT.