7 th International summer camp “Lessons of Liberty”Camps 12.06.2013
7 th International summer camp “Lessons of Liberty”
Dates: 22-27 July, 2013
• New Economic School – Atipfund Georgia
• South Caucasus Office of Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, Germany
• International Society of Individual Liberty, USA
• LTD Aversi-Pharma
• IDS Borjomi
• LTD Geoplant
• Paata Sheshelidze, President, New Economic School – Georgia
• Gia Jandieri, Vice-president, New Economic School – Georgia
• Avigdor Jardeni, Businessman, New Economic School – Georgia
• Giorgi Chkhikvadze, fellow, New Economic School – Georgia
• Giorgi Chikovani, fellow, New Economic School – Georgia
• Akaki Tsomaia, Fellow New Economic School – Georgia, Professor, David Agmashenebeli State University
For the Summer Camp can apply the applicants from Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia.
Please send your motivation letter and application form directly to the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom South Caucasus: email@example.com
We kindly ask you to send your application form with photo and letter of motivation in English, where you state your experience and motivation for participation in this summer camp.
Participation fee: no
- train / bus tickets to Tbilisi from Baku / Erevan and back will be not covered by FNF!
- But travel costs from Tbilisi to Bakuriani and back will be fully remunerated by FNF
Accommodation: will be provided by FNF
Deadline for application: July 1, 2013. Selected participants will be informed by July 8, 2013