Call for Applications, ChangemakerXchange for Cultural Diversity & Dialogue in AmsterdamCamps 14.04.2018
ChangemakerXChange brings together some of the world’s top social innovators, who have dedicated their lives to solving a social problem and have the skills and mindset to collaborate for collective impact.
Are you the leader or founder of a social venture that focuses on: spreading values of diversity, cross-cultural understanding, intercultural education, social cohesion, peace-building, migration and integration or dialogue between groups (e.g. religious, political, generational)? If so, this is for you! Please join on at a ChangemakerXChange summit aimed at connecting, learning and collaborating. You’ll be spending five days alongside inspiring peers and mentors, all innovating in this exciting and pressing field.
The summit will take place from the afternoon of July 5th, 2018 until the afternoon of July 10th 2018. Participants must be able to attend all days.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Must be aged between 18 and 30. Please note a limited number of three places is available for 29 and 30-year-old applicants;
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses the issues of diversity/dialogue/polarization. They are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organization;
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit;
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community;
- Must come from one of the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from Amsterdam as well as most of the conference costs for all five nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, food, entrance fees, etc.);
- However, a participation fee of 100 EURO is requested to cover part of the costs. (A limited number of stipends/scholarships are available upon request. If you are unable to attend without this support, please let them know in the application form).
The deadline for applications is midnight GMT on MONDAY 30th OF APRIL.
In order to apply, .