Call for Applications, European School Summer Camp 2018 in GeorgiaCamps 26.04.2018
The Children and Youth National Center is a legal entity of public law estab - lished under the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia. The Center was founded in 2007 with a view to facilitating the implementation of state youth policy through services tailored to the needs of Georgian children and youth in the age range of 0-29. To support the fulfilment of the economic, social and cul - tural rights of the children and youth, CYNC actively supports and implements educational, recreational, sport and cultural activities. Center was founded with the mission, of creation of relevant conditions for the formation and development of youth’s intellectual, personal, professional and physical potential; development of international co-operation on issues regard - ing children and youth. Center aims: Promotion of non-formal education; In - crease of the vulnerable group involvement in civic activities; Promotion of healthy lifestyle among children and youth.
Legal Entity of Public Law, of Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia – „Children and Youth National Center“ (CYNC), with of the support of the European Commission is implementing unprecedented international camp - European School Summer Camp 2018 in Georgia. European School Summer Camp 2018 in Georgia will be the preparatory phase for potential students of the Eastern Partnership European School and for other interested young representatives in EaP and EU countries. The establishment of the Eastern Partnership European School is part of the broader regional effort to address the needs of youth, focusing, however, on secondary education. It is a flagship project of the Commission in the Eastern Neighbourhood and one of the “Eastern Partnership - 20 Deliverables for 2020”.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Age criteria: 14 – 18 years old, school pupils;
- Young leaders, active youth volunteers, motivated and super enthusiastic;
- Level of skills in English (English certificates are accepted) (If applicable);
- The country of citizenship and residence should be: Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) or EU member countries.
- International profile (education/volunteering abroad, mobility, aptitude to work in an international atmosphere), if any;
- Should be interested in EU thematic and be super motivated of bringing the experience back home;
- Super enthusiastic of becoming a peer educator;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
Expenses such as transportation, accommodation, meals etc., will be fully covered by the organizers.
Required documents from participants include:
1. Filled online application form – Submitting the online survey and sending all the necessary documents via e-mail.
2. What else you should send via e-mail:
2.1. Reference from teacher/lecturer or educational institute, with official stamp and signature;
2.2. Signed terms and reference form by the applicant and official guardian - Annex 1;
2.3. Scanned copy of valid international passport (A high quality digital copy of your international passport);
2.4. English language certificate (not obligatory);
2.5. International health Insurance and health certificate;
In order to apply, .