Call for Applications, Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp in MalaysiaCamps 29.08.2018
Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp has opened the application for its new exciting journey in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 17th to 20th December 2018. After 3 successful Bootcamp in Nepal, Thailand, and Indonesia, GEB is now being organized in Malaysia in collaboration with Lincoln University College as Co-organizer and Asia School of Business as Knowledge Partner. The Bootcamp aims to groom the innovative ideas of young entrepreneurs, students and professionals from all over the world and unite them under the “GEB Family”. GEB Malaysia will be welcoming around 200 delegates from more than 40 different countries and grooming them as a part of the GEB family. GEB will provide a large networking platform for all the attendees.
- GEB employs innovative learning, interaction, and competition for improvement of an individual.
- GEB values interaction with mentors as its primary feature. GEB believes that one can learn more from veterans in the game of entrepreneurship than from traditional textbooks and courses.
- If you are interested in meeting other entrepreneurs from various parts of the world, then GEB is a best fit for you. In every Bootcamp in GEB invites enthusiastic participants from all over the world who wish to share their ideas with other similar entrepreneurs.
- If you are lucky, you may even find an investor who might invest in your idea.
- GEB thinks healthy competition is a valuable resource to a better learning. That is why GEB is also a team competition for creation of the best business model. Competition pushes you to exert yourselves more which ultimately helps you to learn more.
- GEB is an excellent opportunity to meet new people, be it similar entrepreneurs like you or veteran like our mentors, compete on an international platform, and learn necessary skills of entrepreneurship.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Entrepreneurs, students and professional from all over the world are eligible
- The applicant must be able to speak and write basic English
- No specific educational background is required as GEB believes that innovation, idea and entrepreneurs can rise from any age group and educational background
- 200+ participants from 40 different countries.
- Pitch Ideas in front of accelerators and incubators.
- Mentorship from World Class Mentors from reputed institutions around the world.
- Opportunity to get the fund to scale up your startup and innovative ideas.
- Teamwork and Mentorship.
- Pre-Bootcamp at Asia School of Business, Kuala Lumpur.
- Collaboration and Cultural Exchange.
- Grow your global network.
- Start your venture at early age.
- Partnership opportunity with different startups, corporate houses and joint venture company.
- Investment opportunity from international joint venture company.
- Opportunity to have one to one meeting with investors, joint venture company, venture capital and Angels.
- Opportunity to expand the startups in different countries in Franchise Model
Participants will be selected on a rolling basis. You will receive the acceptance letter within 14 days. However, you will receive a formal invitation letter once you pay the registration fee.
The registration deadlines for the program are:
- Early Bird: 15th September, 2018
- Regular Registration: 15th October, 2018
- Late Registration: 15th November, 2018
In order to apply, .