The international Summer School 2019 on CSR Management in Hamburg, GermanyCamps 13.11.2018
Welcome to the HSBA Summer School on Corporate Social Responsibility!
For the sixth time already we offer our Summer School on CSR Management for international students who would like to combine a comprehensive training in business ethics and sustainability with a unforgettable vacation in Hamburg! The next Summer School will take place from 1 until 12 July 2019.
Highlights of the program:
- Meet Young Leaders of Sustainability (YLS) from all over the world
- Listen to lectures from renowned international scientists
- Connect with managers from leading businesses
- Conduct case studies and consultancy projects
- Enjoy social events and a great cultural program
The 6th Summer School on CSR Management offers you a unique chance to discuss current issues and future trends in the field of business ethics with your peers from around the world as well as with high profile lecturers, key note speakers and business representatives. You will develop theoretical and analytical skills related to business ethics and CSR and you will get the chance to build a personal network of young talents and leading experts in this field.
Next to national and international CSR experts from science you will get an application-oriented view on the topic and discuss it with experts from companies such as Henkel AG, HUGO BOSS, OTTO, Robert Bosch, Airbus and Aurubis.
The program and lecturers for the Summer School 2019 will be updated regularly on our website.
If you would like to apply for the HSBA Summer School please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Language requirement: English at level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, or TOEFL 90 points, IELTS 6.0, Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English or equivalent, for instance, academic tutor’s statement of competence in English.
- Studies: Bachelor or Master level with a focus on business administration (business/economics) or other related sciences (social sciences, philosophy, politics or law). PhD students will be allowed to participate if they are in their first year of studies.
- Professionals: Participation possible if graduation no longer ago than 4 years.
The Summer School fees are 1300 €. Applicants who hand in their complete application by 15 February 2019 receive an early-bird discount of 50%.
The Summer School fees include all lectures, the course materials, company visits, participation at the official cultural and social program, computing and internet facilities, meals at the welcome and farewell day.
In order to apply, please register here.