Call for Applications for the UCSIA summer school Religion, Culture and SocietyCamps 18.03.2019
Deadline: 31 March 2019
Open to: doctoral student or junior postdoctoral researcher engaged in relevant research
Venue: 25 August – 1 September 2019 at the University of Antwerp, Belgium
The UCSIA summer school Religion, Culture and Society focuses on religious change in an international, global context. With globalization touching all aspects of our lives, religion(s) and religious socio-cultural praxis (re-)negotiate their relevance in our societies today.
The central aim of the UCSIA summer school is to discuss the ways in which mobility (material, individual and global) influences the local and world religious landscape.
- have a good command of English.
- be a doctoral student or junior postdoctoral researcher engaged in relevant research.
- have relevant (research) experience in the topic of the summer school.
A limited number of partial travel grants is available for participants who are unable to fund their own travel and are not eligible to apply for a travel grant in their host institutions.
The selection committee considers:
- The fulfilment of formal eligibility requirements.
- A well written research paper on one of the topics mentioned in the call for papers.
- Academic qualifications.
The profile of the selected group of participants as a whole will be taken into account. The purpose is to select a group that is as complementary and multidisciplinary as possible.
In order to apply, register HERE.