International Youth Summer School 2019 in Sichuan, ChinaCamps 13.05.2019
Deadline: 20 May 2019
Open to: young people 20-35 from around the world
Venue: 07– 12 July 2019 in Sichuan, China
Youth Time International Movement is officially opening the application call for Participants for the International Youth Summer School. It will take place in capital of southwestern China's Sichuan province, Chengdu from July 7th -12th this year. Don’t miss the opportunity to spend an exciting week in the center city of Western China, understand youth role in international global markets, and gain invaluable new skills, knowledge and experiences that will serve as a solid foundation for your future international entrepreneurial & professional endeavors along the new silk road.
The topic of the annual event is Bridge Capital and Technology: Corporations along the Silk Road, Innovation in Entrepreneurship. This summer school is co-hosted with China Soong Ching Ling Foundation and has been successfully organized for 3 years. It will gather together nearly 80 participants, experts and trainers from all over the world with the aim of discussing ideas and solutions to some of the most prevalent youth issues.
- Young people 20-35 from around the world;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking);
- Master’s/PhD students, social entrepreneurs, young professionals, persons working at/with startup incubators and/or accelerators;
- Show proven evidence of interests in Belt and Road Initiative and participation of the international youth community, and/or involvements in related fields;
- Preferred backgrounds to include social and business enterprises, startups, non-profits, social activists, artists, educators, young researchers, scholars and students.
Cost & Scholarship
Participation is partially funded. The complete program is covered by Youth Time International Movement and partners, accommodation in 4* or 5* hotel is partially funded. However please take into consideration that travel costs and visa come at your own expense.
Administration fee is 150€ and it includes: twin room, attendance of opening and closing/award ceremonies, gala dinner, tea breaks and meals, cultural activities, educational program, participants kit.
- Fill out the Participant Application form.
- Submit your up-to-date CV
- Make a one-minute video answering the following questions:
- What is your motivation for applying for the Belt and Road International Youth Summer School?
- How do you see the possible involvement of the young people of the development “Belt and Road Initiative”?
- How do you plan to use the knowledge and skills gained during the Summer School?
If you have any questions, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.