Call for Applications for the Paris Summer School of Social Work 2019Camps 23.05.2019
“The Paris Summer School of Social Work is the best program for study-abroad. It is excellent academically, and the combination of academic clasroom time, field visits and field placements provide the most comprehensive and well-rounded learning experience about social work in France.” ~ Professor Delavega – Associate Director of the Benjamin Hooks Institute for Social Change, University of Memphis
Discover Social Work in France!
Here is what’s cooking during Paris Summer School of Social Work 2019:
- Over 100 hours of blended learning delivered in English: lectures, agency visits & 3 days of professional field placement
- Cultural week-ends, outings and various social events
- 3 bonus days FREE of charge to visit Paris at your own pace (housing and transport pass included at no extra charge)
- Networking with other International Social Workers!
- Lunch Vouchers
- Applicants must be over 18 years old
- Applicants must have completed at least one year of higher education or work in Social Work, Welfare, Psychology, or Human Sciences.
Epss recruits students or professionals who demonstrate:
- strong interpersonal skills
- a professional and personal curiosity for exploring social work intervention, cultural, social and political systems different from their own.
- the capacity to live, communicate and work within a very diverse and multicultural group
- a willingness to live in French immersion for a month and abide by French rules and regulations
TUITION FEES 2019
STANDARD RATES (ALL FEES INDICATED IN EUROS)
- ZONE A – 1700 €
- ZONE B – 2300 €
- ZONE C – 2900 €