Call for participant from Belarus - Development Leadership Program in TbilisiCamps 28.05.2019
Deadline: 07 June 2019, 23:59 TBS time
Open to: citizens of the Republic of Belarus
Venue: 1–5 July 2019 in Tbilisi, Georgia
The goal of the Development Leadership Program (DLP) is to promote cross-regional cooperation and share the Georgian experience in terms of political freedom, fight against corruption, transparency and modern technologies. During the DLP participants will take part in a series of briefings, courses and interactive workshops. They will learn about the Georgian experience and progress of Georgia’s liberal reforms.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- University degree or currently enrolled in a graduate programme (4th or 5th year of univeristy studies);
- Civic leaders who are already making an impact in their communities, or are involved in non-government sector (Active member or leader of an independent NGO) or Academia representative;
- Strong interest in international affairs, economics and international development;
- Sharing the principle of freedom valid for the dignity of all people and in all areas of society and strong commitment towards peace and international cooperation;
- Oral and written fluency in English (at least C1 level, or equivalent) is required. Advanced knowledge of Russian (at least B2 level, or equivalent) is preferable;
- Aged 25 or elder;
- Citizen of the Republic of Belarus;
Cost & Scholarship
Travel and living costs will be covered by the EGI and Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom.
Deadline of application: 07 June 2019, 23:59 TBS time
In order to apply, register HERE.