The Annual International Conference on Science and Engineering in Biology, MedicalConferences 22.06.2013
The Annual International Conference on Science and Engineering in Biology, Medical and Public Health (BioMedPub)
Grand Sahid Hotel , Jakarta, Indonesia, 16 â€“ 17 August 2013
We would like to update you with the progress of The Annual International Conference on Science and Engineering in Biology, Medical and Public Health (BioMedPub)as well as the invitation to submit your research papers:
1. The Annual International Conference on Science and Engineering in Biology, Medical and Public Health (BioMedPub) will be held at the Grand Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia, during 16 â€“ 18 August 2013.
The five-star Grand Sahid Jaya Jakarta enjoys a convenient location along Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Jakarta's principal business boulevard, in the city's booming Golden Triangle district, that is the site in which so many new businesses are blooming http://biomedpub.org/confloc.html
2. We received many requested to extend the full paper submission. We decide to accommodate with that request. The extended full paper submission as follow:
Paper Submission Deadline: 30 June 2013
Notification of Paper Acceptance: 10 July 2013
Camera Ready Paper Submission: 17 July 2013
Authors Registration Deadline: 17 July 2013
Conference Date: 16 â€“ 17 August 2013
3. All of Submitted Full Paper BioMedPub 2013 will be peer reviewed by at least three reviewers.
The registration fee of BioMedPub 2013 will cover with these publication below:
ALL of registered Extended Abstract Papers will be published in
Journal of BMC Proceedings (ISSN: 1753-6561) http://www.biomedcentral.com/bmcproc/proceedings
ALL of registered Full Paper after expand and upgrade from Extended Abstract will be published in Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine Journal (ISSN: 2164-6627 (print); EISSN: 2164-6635 (online)) http://www.aspbs.com/asem.html
4. Dr. Sasan Adibi (Vice Chancellor Research Fellow of Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT))will delivered his invited speech in BioMedPub 2013 http://biomedpub.org/contactus.html
5. Please visit http://biomedpub.org/papersub.html for template Extended Abstract Papers Journal of BMC Proceedings and Template full paper Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine Journal.
6. The BioMedPub 2013 will cover diverse topics such as biomedical engineering, healthcare technologies, and medical and clinical applications to bring together scholars, leading researchers and experts from diverse backgrounds and applications areas. Special emphasis is placed on promoting interaction between the theoretical, experimental, and applied communities, so that a high level exchange in new and emerging areas within biomedical engineering, healthcare technologies, and medical and clinical applications are achieved.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to:
Track 1. Biomedical Signal Processing
Track 2. Biomedical Imaging & Image Processing
Track 3. Bioinstrumentation: Sensors, Micro, Nano and Wearable
Track 3. Bioinformatics, Computational Biology; Systems Biology, Modeling Methodologies
Track 4. Cardiovascular & Respiratory Systems Engineering
Track 5. Neural Engineering, Neuromuscular Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering
Track 6. Molecular and Cellular Biomechanics, Tissue Engineering, Biomaterials
Track 7. Bio-Robotics, Surgical Planning and Biomechanics
Track 8. Therapeutic & Diagnostic Systems, Devices and Technologies, Clinical Engineering
Track 9. Healthcare Information Systems, Telemedicine
Track 10. Neural Engineering, Neuromuscular Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering
Track 11. Biomedical Engineering Education and Society Chemistry and Advances
We would like your kindness to forward this Call for Paper to your colleagues/students.
Please email us for any questions to biomedpubconf2013@...
Looking forward to meet you in BioMedPub 2013, Jakarta, Indonesia.
BioMedPub 2013 Publicity Chair