Call for Applications, Korea-Central Asia Youth Summit 2018Conferences 22.04.2018
Korea-Central Asia Youth Summit 2018
Call for Application
The Republic of Korea (ROK) and five Central Asian countries (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan) have increased cooperation in various fields since the establishment of diplomatic relations in 1992. To raise awareness and deepen understanding of Korea-Central Asia relationship among the younger generation, the Asia Exchange Association (AEA), sponsored by the Ministry of the Interior and Safety of Korea, hosts the Korea-Central Asia Youth Summit (KCYS) 2018. KCYS 2018 aims to provide a stage where young leaders from Korea and Central Asia can share ideas and thoughts on global issues, and also establish networks through academic and cultural exchange activities.
- Date: 1-7 July 2018 (7 days & 6 nights)※ Secretariat members (Chairs, Liaisons, Press) gather one day earlier (30 June) for preparation.
- Venue: Busan Tourism Organization ARPINA
- Official Language: English
- Position: Delegate and Secretariat (Chair, Liaison, Press)
- Programme: Special Lecture, Country/Committee Meeting, Model Summit, Cultural Activities
Committee 1 - Mutual cooperation to prevent and curb the spread of terrorism
Committee 2 - Promoting social integration of migrants and diasporas in host countries
- Procedure: Submission of online application → 1st announcement → Phone interview → Final announcement of successful applicants
- Please submit your application via the KCYS homepage (kcys2018.weebly.com)
- Deadline: Secretariat - 28 April, 24:00 / Delegate - 5 May, 24:00
- 1st announcement: Secretariat - 30 April, 17:00 / Delegate - 8 May, 17:00
- Phone interview in English: Secretariat - 1-3 May / Delegate - 9-11 May※ Schedule will be announced individually.
- Final announcement: Secretariat - 4 May, 17:00 / Delegate - 11 May, 17:00※ Successful applicants will be asked to submit supporting documents to demonstrate his/her identification and qualifications written in the application form, and the submitted documents shall not be returned.
- Mr Bohyun Kim (Asia Exchange Association), email@example.com / 02-769-1063
- Working hours: 09:30-18:30 Mon-Fri
★ Please visit http://kcys2018.weebly.com to find more details about the programme, recruitment and application.