Call for Student Conference on Economics, Finance, Business and Social Sciences, SCE-2018Conferences 11.05.2018
Call for Student Conference on Economics, Finance, Business and Social Sciences, SCE-2018
25 June 2018, Epoka University
Welcome to the 2018 Student Conference! The conference on Economics, Finance, Business and Social Sciences provides opportunities for graduates & bachelor students, young researchers, economists, policy makers, and practitioners from various fields of social sciences to present their research contributions, experience and ideas on different panels, and interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines.
SCE-2018 helps to explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events and learn about key issues in the industry as a professional. It also supports the innovative idea to further develop for future research activities.
The Student Conference on Economics, Finance, Business and Social Sciences, SCE-2018 will be organized by Economics Department of Epoka University in collaboration with Economic Society of Albania (ESA) and Young Economist Network.
Topics in focus
Some of the topics covered in this conference, but not limited to, are as following:
- Economic Development;
- Unemployment and Employability;
- Foreign Direct Investment and Business Climate;
- Determinants of Economic Growth;
- Poverty and Inequality;
- Wellbeing and welfare;
- Taxation and informal economy;
- International trade and business growth;
- Banking sector and financial actors;
This Conference seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To facilitate discussions on Economics, Finance, Business and Social Sciences that will expedite global growth and economic recovery;
- To establish networking ties between students, young researchers and industry;
- To narrow the gap between academia and practical knowledge;
- To develop a series of focused research topics that will benefit the academic world;
- To discuss on applied methodologies in social sciences and related fields.
Benefits of Attendance
The attendees will have following benefits of participating in SCE-2018:
- Paper publication in Book of Abstracts and Proceedings (electronic version);
- Participation Certificates in SCE-2018;
- Bag including notebook, pen and conference agenda;
- Develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experiences academicians;
- Networking opportunities with academia and industry.
Best Paper Award
Scientific committee of SCE-2018 will have the pleasure to select the best paper among all the participants and deliver to the author an additional Certificate as the “Best Paper in SCE-2018”.
Prof. Dr. Güngör Turan
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Eglantina Hysa
Dr. Timothy Hagen
Dr. Naqeeb Ur Rehman
Dr. Patrice Kondolo Kabeya
Dr. Nertil Mera
PhD c. Mirela Dubali
Msc. Erjon Gjoci
PhD c. Arjona Cela
PhD c. Kriselda Sulce
PhD c. Fatbardha Morina
Msc. c. Megi Hoxha
Msc. c. Erisa Gerbeti
Student Conference on Economics, Finance, Business and Social Sciences, SCE-2018
Dates: 25 June 2018
Location: Epoka University, Tirana/Albania
Queries: Email email@example.com
Registration and Conference Fee: Participants have to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until 20 June in order to confirm their participation.
Conference Fee: Normal Registration Fee: 2.000 ALL
Registration fee for students 1.000 ALL
Payment Method: The Conference fee can be paid either by direct bank transfer or cash at training day. Payments by direct bank transfer should be done at the following account:
Beneficiary's Name: Turgut Ozal Education Sha (EPOKA University)
Transaction Commit: Training, Economics Department
AL77 2081 1008 0000 0200 9963 5305
AL62 2021 1288 0000 0000 0126 4111
AL31 9011 1013 0036 5701 1000 0011
AL41 2051 1014 0099 84CL PRCL ALLD
 Participation of Epoka Staff/Student is free of charge.
 Students need to submit a student certificate.