International Scientific Conference of Research on Family Services in Torun (Poland)Conferences 13.11.2018
The main objective of the conference is to enable and promote a scientific debate on family services and institutions providing such services. The International Scientific Conference of Research on Family Research aims to launch a discussion on the cooperation of local institutions supporting families. Our primary goal is to create an interdisciplinary debate and a common platform where researchers can exchange and compare their research findings, experiences, identify good practices and action recommendations on children and family welfare.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- supporting family in local environment – theoretical and practical context,
- cooperation in child and family services,
- social innovation and modern technology as a tool to improve Family Services,
- evaluation of Family Services,
- institutions supporting families,
- researches on family in crisis – methodological aspects,
- axiological perspectives in family-centered theory and practice.
High priority is given to the interdisciplinary nature of the conference. We believe that the discussion undertaken by representatives of different academic disciplines can lead to better cooperation in institutions supporting families.
The conference will be held in English. Preference will be given to articles resulting from the empirical research.
Participants from around the world can apply
There are no conference fees. We can only accept 50 abstracts/papers.
The organizers provide the following free of charge:
- participation in the conference (for accepted authors),
- three-night hotel accommodation during the conference,
- full board,
- conference materials,
- possibility of article publication (after positive review).
Sending an abstract is the condition of conference registration. Abstract should have maximum length of 250 words and should be sent via email as an attachment
The peer-reviewed abstracts may be indexed in the International Science Index (ISI),Google Scholar,Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases.
Written article is a condition for participation in the conference.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. Information about submitting articles: Please refer to Paper Submission Guide available on the conference website
Annual Award for the Best Article in Family Research
The Center for Family Research plans to award a cash prize to the author(s) of the best article in family research submitted for the conference.
In order to apply, .