Call for Applications, Seminar on Mental Health in Riga, LatviaConferences 31.10.2018
The European Students` Union (ESU) is launching an open call for participants for its Mental Health seminar, taking place in Riga, Latvia, between 6-9 December 2018.
ESU is currently working on a project entitled ‘Social Inclusion Through Participation and Democracy – promoting active citizenship in the European student movement‘, supported by the European Youth Foundation (EYF) of the Council of Europe.
The main objectives of the seminar are:
- Learn about the mental health characteristics among student population in Europe,
- Highlight the key role that National Unions of Students play in the area of prevention programmes, interventions and promoting the importance of mental well-being,
- Offer guidelines and tools on how to ensure and lobby for access to mental health services,
- Sharing good practices among different students unions in the area of mental health projects/initiatives/
- Gathering ideas and creating one united campaign in the area of mental health among students.
Please, to register for the seminar complete this form and upload your CV at the end.
Deadline for Application: 4 November 2018.
Looking forward to seeing you in Riga, where a lot of fruitful discussions are going to take place around this topic.
Note: transport and accommodation costs will be covered for the selected participants.