Call for Applications, International Scientific Conference in Tbilisi, GeorgiaConferences 19.04.2019
Georgian Technical University is pleased to invite you
to participate in the International Scientific Conference - De-occupation perspectives in XXI Century
Tbilisi, Georgia, June 28-29, 2019
The theme of the conference is: De-occupation perspective in XXI Century
- To gather scientific innovations;
- To facilitate the establishment of strong scientific connections between Georgian and foreign scientists and doctoral students;
- To promote interdisciplinary studies.
Conference working language: English
- Conference registration deadline (for submitting conference materials – conference paper and CV) – May 15, 2019
- Conference results – May 25, 2019
- Conference date – June 28-29, 2019
- Academic personnel and doctoral students with an active status of any accredited university are welcome to participate.
- An author can submit only one paper;
- Each paper can have one author.
The presented conference papers must meet the following requirements:
- Paper length: 7-10 pages;
- Font of the main text and footnote: Sylfaen;
- Font size of the main text – 11, footnote: – 9;
- Line spacing – 1.15;
- Margins – 1.9 cm.
The interested individuals should send their papers and CV to the following email address: Publiclaw@gtu.ge
Please, indicate the title of the conference in the subject line of email.
The submitted papers will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Correspondence between the content and title;
- Significance of the topic;
- The style of forming and expressing opinion;
- Author’s assessment of the subject (individual viewpoint);
- Compliance with technical requirements;
- Proper citation techniques;
- Extensive bibliography.
The selected conference papers will be published in conference proceedings; Therefore, Georgian Technical University reserves the right to edit the papers in agreement with the author.
There is no Conference fee. Organizers provide lunch and dinner during the conference, conference materials including conference proceedings.
Participants should cover their travel and accommodation expenses. Organizers will choose 7 participants that will benefit from scholarship either for covering travel or accommodation expenses.
- Irakli Gabisonia, Doctor of Law, Professor;
- Mariam Jikia, Doctor of Law, Professor;
- Jemal Gabelia, Doctor of Law, Professor;
- Ketevan Jincharadze, Doctor of Law, Professor;
- Dimitry Gegenava, Doctor of Law, Professor;
- Giorgi Goradze, Doctor of Law, Associate Professor.