Call for Applications: ASEAN+3 YOUTH DIGITAL BUSINESS SUMMIT 2019Conferences 17.11.2019
- Online submissions are preferred.
- Do not submit application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply. The NYC will not be responsible for lost applications or applications sent to the wrong email addresses.
- Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
The Department of Youth Development, Ministry of Youth and Sports Malaysia in partnership with the International Youth Centre (IYC) and Malaysia Cyber Consumer Association (MCCA) will be organizing the ASEAN+3 Youth Digital Business Summit 2019 from 9 – 12 of December 2019 at Zenith Hotel, Putrajaya, Malaysia.
The program aims to provide a platform for Malaysian youths and youths in the ASEAN region to partake in these conversations alongside business practitioners, academicians and industry leaders from both the public and private sectors and to emphasize how Digital Business can assume a significant role in building a more equitable and sustainable marketplace within the ASEAN context.
The National Youth Commission will be sending four (4) delegates to this event:
Qualifications for Youth Delegates:
- Filipino citizen (residing in the Philippines)
- 18-35 years old
- Youths who are involved in digital entrepreneurship, digital initiatives or projects
- Strongly interested in transforming business into digital
- With good communication skills (proficient in English)
- Philippine passport holder (valid until June 13, 2020)
- Mentally and physically fit to travel (no severe health issues)
- Must be able to attend the pre-departure briefing on December 8, 2019 (tentatively) at the NYC Central Office in Quezon City
- Accomplished NYC International Programs’ Application Form
- Organizer’s registration form
- Brief resume/curriculum vitae/link of website (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of valid passport
- The organizer will cover for domestic expenses such as airport transfer, accommodation, and meals throughout the program.
- Delegates will shoulder their roundtrip international airfare, their travel expenses from their residence (province) to NAIA and back.
The following are automatically disqualified:
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from December 12, 2014 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer; and
- Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from December 12, 2016 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer.
- NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
- Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program documents.
How to apply:
- FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS: Submit documents in PDF File to firstname.lastname@example.org (with Subject Heading: APPLICATION: A3YDBS)
- Do not send application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- If you chose to submit online, you do not need to send or submit hard copies of your application documents.
- FOR PERSONAL APPLICATIONS: Submit your documents to NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- FOR SUBMISSION THRU COURIER: Send your documents to: NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission. The NYC will not be responsible for application documents which will be lost or sent to wrong e-mail addresses.
- Deadline for submission is November 18, 2019 at 12:00 noon.
- Please send all queries to email@example.com with subject heading “QUERY: A3YDBS”.
- Please get in touch with the NYC International Programs Unit at telephone numbers 8426-8733.
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions whose answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.