Fully Funded Young Scientists Summer ProgramConferences 13.10.2019
From June through August accepted participants work within the Institute’s research programs under the guidance of IIASA scientific staff. Funding is provided through IIASA National Member Organizations.
Registrations for the 2020 program are being accepted from 7 Oct 2019 - 11 Jan 2020!
- Air Quality and Greenhouse Gases
- Advanced Systems Analysis
- Ecosystem Services and Management
- Evolution and Ecology
- Risk and Resilience
- Transitions to New Technologies
- World Population
- Tropical Futures Initiative
- Water Futures and Solutions Initiative
- Challenges and Opportunities of Economic Integration within European and Eurasian Space
- Integrated Solutions for Water, Energy, and Land (ISWEL)
HOW TO APPLY?
For further information on eligibility criteria and the overall application process please click here.