The Next Generation Women Leaders 2020 by McKinsey in ParisConferences 25.02.2020
Deadline: 1 March 2020
The Next Generation Women Leaders event is an exclusive three-day workshop that explores the importance of women in leadership.
Event attendees will work with facilitators to further shape their leadership style, helping them become trailblazers in their personal and professional lives. They will walk away with an understanding of the McKinsey problem-solving approach, which they can use in school, work and life.
As attendees explore the world of consulting, they will create genuine connections with peers as well as McKinsey colleagues and alumni.
Apply for the conference if you:
- ant to be inspired to make a difference
- are looking for an opportunity to connect with other students and professionals
- want to learn more about the work we do at McKinsey and what being a consultant really means
- enjoy working in a team setting
- want to grow via training and feedback
- Currently based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (you should be based in the EMEA region at the time of the event as we do not arrange or cover travel from other regions)
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. student graduating in no later than 2021
- A professional with up to eight years of work experience
- Participants’ travel costs from within EMEA will be covered by McKinsey.
- Accommodations will be provided at the event venue – a chateau outside of Paris.
Application link is HERE
For more information: WEBSITE