Call for Applications: Yunus Emre Turkish Summer School 2020Conferences 09.03.2020
Deadline: 31 March 2020
Applications are invited to apply for the Turkish Summer School 2020. The Turkey Summer Exchange Program is fully funded by the Yunus Emre Institute Summer School. The Turkey Summer School is open to all students from around the world.
The Summer School will run from 13th July-24th July 2020. In 2020, they will select 250 participants from over the world to Join the Yunus Emre Turkish Summer Exchange Program.
Students from around the world age 18-35 are eligible to apply from any academic Discipline.
Turkey Archaeology Summer School Details
- Archaeology Summer School as part of its thematic summer schools to present the world a deeper insight into Turkey’s cultural heritage.
- Students who are interested in cultural heritage and archaeology, where you will get the chance to gain astounding experience about Turkey’s cultural heritage through academic seminars and visits to archaeological sites and museums during the course of two weeks.
Turkey Science Summer School
- Along with Educational Activities, Yunus Emre Institute organizes art and culture events and supports Scientific Studies all around the globe. Visits to Technological Companies & Sightseeing Tours.
- Yunus Emre Institute is organizing the TABIP Science Summer School as part of
its thematic summer schools to present the world a deeper insight into Turkey’s academic potential.
Turkish Cinema Summer School
- In this scope, our Institute is organizing the Turkish Cinema Summer School to share Turkey’s cinematic history with the world and present a deeper insight into Turkish cinema.
- Seminars rich in content to be delivered by academicians, directors, actors/actresses, critics, etc. about the history, films, actors/actresses of Turkish cinema.
- Field visits: Famous and significant movie locations, film sets, film production companies, series/film shooting areas, movie theatres, cinema departments, cinema museums, etc.
Turkish Gastronomy Summer School
In this context, our Institute has unveiled the Turkish Gastronomy Summer School program to promote and showcase Turkish cuisine more closely.
Turkish Literature Summer School
- In this scope, Yunus Emre Institute is organizing the Turkish Literature Summer School in Istanbul to present a deeper insight into Turkish literature.
- Participants will gather in Istanbul this summer to join this wonderful program whereby you will get the chance to meet prominent authors and poets of Turkish literature.
The Turkish Summer Exchange Program will cover:
- Full Accommodation
- International and Local Transportation (Airfare Tickets)
- Three Meals a Day
- Course Material
- Museum Fees
- Field Visits, Sightseeing Tours
- The Turkish summer exchange programs for university students is open to all the participants from around the World.
- Age should be between 18-35 years.
- Should open to intercultural dialogue.
- Good command of English.
- international exchange program
For more information Website