Request for quotations (RFQ) for Publishing Services in AzerbaijanContests 06.11.2017
Request for quotations (RFQ) for Publishing Services
For: Eurasia Partnership Foundation/Caucasus Research Resource Center
1. Customer Organization
Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF), registered as non-governmental organization in Azerbaijan, is a recognized leader in the field of grants management and program administration in Azerbaijan. Its mission is to empower people to effect change for social justice and economic prosperity through hands-on programs, helping them to improve their communities and their own lives. With locally registered office in Azerbaijan, EPF is the legacy institution of Eurasia Foundation (EF), a privately managed non-profit established in 1992 to deliver seed capital to emerging civil society in the former Soviet countries. EPF is linked into the expertise and resources of the broader Eurasia Foundation Network – sharing programming, ideas, systems and lessons that enrich all activities in the South Caucasus.
EPF is soliciting updated quotations from eligible and responsible printing companies of publishing houses for a publication service in Baku.
2. Services Required
- EPF/CRRC Azerbaijan is planning to publish a collection of academic papers as one volume. Please, see below for the details of the quality requirements:
Content Feature: Texts, Graphs and Tables
Content Size: Approximately, 100,000-110,000 words
Book Size: Octavo 6" x 9" (152mm x 228mm)
Paper Grammage for Cover Pages: 250 gsm
Paper Grammage for Inner Pages: 80 gsm
Type of paper for Cover Pages: Uncoated,Texture
Type of paper for Inner Pages: Coated, Matte
Color of Cover and Inner Pages: Non-white
Number of copies: 500
- The design work of the text and graphs should include into the offer. EPF/CRRC Azerbaijan will design the cover pages.
- The designing of the text, graphs and tables should be delivered in 3 working days, following the provision of materials (in Word. Microsoft format) by EPF/CRRC Azerbaijan. EPF/CRRC might request revisions to the delivered first draft design. The service provider should carefully handle the provided texts, graphs and tables in the designing stage so that it does not cause any change in the content.
- Upon the approval by EPF/CRRC Azerbaijan, printing should be delivered in max 5 working days.
3. Requirements for Offerors
- To be a registered company with the relevant state body in Azerbaijan;
- At least 5 years proved record of service provision in printing;
- Proved log of provision of similar services in near past;
- To be able to provide the quality requirements.
4. Negotiations, Evaluation and Award
Bestoffer quotations are requested. It is anticipated that awards will be made solely on the basis of these original quotations. However, EPF reserves the right to conduct negotiations and request clarifications prior to awarding a contract. The award will be made to a responsible offeror whose offer follows the RFQ instructions, meets the requirements, and is judged to be the most advantageous to the buyer in terms of cost and responsiveness to proposal specifications.
Quotations must be a fixed price, expressed in Azerbaijani Manat (AZN) and all-inclusive of any associated costs. All necessary taxes or fees should be added to the offered price. Offers must show unit prices and total price. All services must be clearly labeled and included in the total price. The offeror must be able to receive payment via bank transfer from CRRC Georgia.
6. Questions and Clarifications
All questions and clarifications regarding this RFQ must be submitted in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6:00 PM (AZT), onWednesday, November 9, 2017.
7. Offer Deadline
Offers must be received no later than 05:00 PM(AZT), on Monday, November 10, 2017 by email. All offers must be emailed to email@example.com. Please reference the name of RFQ in the subject line of your email. The following documents are required in any offer submission;
- company profile, including a point of contactwith telephone and email address.
- Scanned copies of the registration document with the relevant state body:
- Three similar samples of work delivered in near past
- Completedofferincluding timeline for the delivery of work and prices to be provided. The offeror must show to what extent it could meet the quality requirements provided above in Section 2 Services Required.