Request for quotations (RFQ) for Branding PackageContests 25.11.2017
Request for quotations (RFQ) for Branding Package
Date of Announcement:24 November, 2017
For: Eurasia Partnership Foundation
- Customer Organization
Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF), registered as non-governmental organization in Azerbaijan, is a recognized leader in the field of grants management and program administration in Azerbaijan. Its mission is to empower people to effect change for social justice and economic prosperity through hands-on programs, helping them to improve their communities and their own lives. With locally registered office in Azerbaijan, EPF is the legacy institution of Eurasia Foundation (EF), a privately managed non-profit established in 1992 to deliver seed capital to emerging civil society in the former Soviet countries. EPF is linked into the expertise and resources of the broader Eurasia Foundation Network – sharing programming, ideas, systems and lessons that enrich all activities in the South Caucasus. For more information, please visit our website at www.epfound.az
EPF is soliciting updated quotations from eligible and responsible companies for web development services for local project in Baku.
2. Services required
- Two versions of logo: BakuIdeaLab and IdeaLab (print/digital)
- Design of the banner, visit cards, membership card, certificate template and other relevant state bodies.
3. Requirements for offerors
- To be a registered company/ or an individual registered with the relevant state bodyin Azerbaijan (an individual should have a VOEN number)
- Capacity to offer services in Azerbaijani and English languages as needed.
4. Negotiations, Evaluation and Award
Best offer quotations are requested. It is anticipated that awards will be made solely on the basis of these original quotations. However, EPF reserves the right to conduct negotiations and request clarifications prior to awarding a contract. The award will be made to a responsible offeror whose offer follows the RFQ instructions, meets the requirements, and is judged to be the most advantageous to the buyer in terms of cost and responsiveness to proposal specifications.
Quotations must be a fixed price, expressed in Azerbaijani Manat (AZN) and all-inclusive of any associated costs. All necessary taxes or fees should be added to the offered price. Offers must show unit prices and total price. All services must be clearly labeled and included in the total price.
6. Questions and Clarifications
All questions and clarifications regarding this RFQ must be submitted in writing at email@example.com no later than 6:00 PM, on Wednesday, December 5, 2017.
7. Offer Deadline
Offers must be received no later than 17:00 AZT, on Friday, December 8, 2017 by email. All offers must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the name of RFQ in the subject line of your email. The following documents are required in any offer submission;
- Company/individual profile, including a point of contact, with telephone and email address.
- Registration document with the relevant state body
- Graphic design portfolio
- Completed offer including all services to be provided