GoEuro European Study Abroad Scholarship 2018Contests 21.10.2017
Are you planning to study abroad in Europe in 2018 and looking for a scholarship to help finance your exchange?
To encourage travel around the continent, GoEuro, the platform for finding and booking trains, buses and flights is offering:
- [€2000] - 10 Study Abroad Scholarships for students studying abroad in Europe
- [€500] - 2 Instagram Competition Prizes for those who enter our Instagram contest
- This year’s scholarship is open to students enrolled at universities from the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland, Netherlands, Sweden, and Portugal.
- All students that wish to send an application to win the GoEuro Scholarship and are enrolled in a university in the above countries must note that their university or college needs to be eligible for the scholarship first. Students can check if their university or college has already been approved by reviewing our “Eligible Universities and Colleges List”above.
- If a university or college is not mentioned on our “Eligible Universities and Colleges List”, they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register themselves.
- Universities and colleges must publish news about our GoEuro European Study Abroad Scholarship on their institute's website or e-mail newsletter to be eligible.
There are ten (10) €2,000 Scholarships to give away for those studying abroad in Europe. There are also two (2) €500 prizes available for the winners of our Instagram competition.
All participants must already be enrolled at a college or university program for the 2017/2018 academic year. Winners will be asked to submit a “Proof of Enrollment” document (PDF copy) at their current institution. They will also need to send a copy of their “Letter of Acceptance” (PDF copy) for their study abroad course at an European institution. Only study abroad programs in EU countries and/or Schengen Area countries are qualified.
In order to apply, .