Apply for the AmCham EU Youth Entrepreneurship Award 2018!Contests 30.10.2017
Are you a young entrepreneur who participated in a Junior Achievement programme back in school? Is your start-up showing results and you would like to share your success story? Are you in need of experienced mentoring from the business community and could you use some additional funding to grow your operations? or Do you know any young entrepreneur that participated in a Junior Achievement programme that you would like to nominate?
Apply today & join the competition for the AmCham EU Youth Entrepreneurship Award 2018!
Application deadline: 29 December 2017
The winning start-up will be awarded a cash prize of 10,000 euros and receive mentoring from members of AmCham EU’s Executive Council.
- Applicants must have participated in a Junior Achievement entrepreneurship programme in Europe
- Applicants should be founder or co-founders of the business
- Applicants must present an innovative and practical business model with strong growth potential
- Applicants must have set up their own enterprise, and run it successfully for at least one year
- The young entrepreneurs should have the motivation and interest to continue running the company
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 and under the age of 35 years old on December 30th 2018
- The concept paper with all requested documents must be submitted prior to the midnight on December 29th, 2017 and include all the needed information
- Demonstrate sufficient commercial potential to justify the development efforts and the risks to be taken
- Demonstrate innovative approach
- Demonstrate sustainability/growth of the business beyond the start-up period
- Consideration and application of the principles of circular economy, sustainability and corporate social responsibility are an added value to your project
Learn more about AmCham EU Youth Entrepreneurship Award :
- October 2017: Opening of applications/nominations
- April 2018: Selection and online finale by a jury from JA Europe and AmCham EU
- May 2018: The winner will be announced at the annual AmCham EU Gala in Brussels