Call for Applications, Women’s STEM Award 2019Contests 15.11.2018
It's time again! Female MINT students from all over the world have the chance to apply for the Women's MINT Award 2019 with their Bachelor's or Master's thesis in a MINT subject. It's worth participating. 3,000 euros in prize money await the best (inter)national work! In addition, there is 500 euros per growth field for the author of the best work.
Are you on the finishing line with your MINT thesis or have you already completed it? Your work deals with one of the growth areas: Cloud, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security or Networks of the Future? Bingo: Then don't hesitate and send us your thesis until 17 March 2019. We're looking forward to it!
- First prize: 3.000 Euro, additional prizes: 5 x 500 Euro
- Theses on strategic growth areas: Cloud, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security or Networks of the Future
Application period: 30.11.2018 to 17.03.2019 via our online Challenge Platform
From 30.11.2018 on, you can register here with the following documents:
The following individuals are eligible to participate:
- Students and graduates of STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) of all universities worldwide.
- Your thesis (Bachelor / Master thesis or diploma thesis) can be written in English or German. The thesis has been submittet within the last 18 months.
- Your thesis is related to one of our growth areas of the future: Cloud, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security or Networks of the Future.
- The most convincing piece of work from one of the growth areas will be awarded 3.000 Euros.
- In addition, each growth area will be awarded 500 Euros.
- A jury of experts will review all of the papers submitted and select the winning pieces of work until 10.05.2019.
- We will inform the winners in writing and invite them to our major award ceremony in May 2018.
We have put together a list of answers to frequently asked questions for you.