Call for Applications: Photo Competition “My Multicultural Home”Contests 14.01.2019
WESTERN BALKANS – In the frame of the project “Rainbow Bridge”, KREATOR Kumanovo together with its partners, announce Photo Competition under the theme “My Multicultural Home”. The project is organized by Youth Association KREATOR (Macedonia), Center for non-formal education (Montenegro), Center for Development and Social Initiatives (Albania) and it is supported by RYCO within its first Open Call for Project Proposals.
Topics of the competition:
- Cultural diversity and multiculturalism in Western Balkan context
- Fight against prejudice and stereotypes
Who can participate: Young people age 16-25 years-old from Albania, Macedonia and Montenegro
Criteria of submission:
- One person, one entry
- Photo must be submitted online and accompanied by a quote/message from the author on the theme selected
- The quote/message can be done in English, Macedonian, Albanian or Montenegrin
- Resolution min. 3507x2481p
- Photos can be submitted as full color or black and white
- Format accepted jpg or pgn
- No internet copies will be accepted
- Photo will remain under the copyright of partners and use for the project promotion and visibility.
Deadline: 20 January 2019 at 16:00, and winners will be announced on 25 January 2019
20 photos will be selected by a jury composed of 3 representatives from the partner organizations, and 2 professional photographers from Macedonia.
The 20 selected photos will be printed and will take part in a moving photo exhibition that will be organized in February in Kumanovo, Pogradec and Ulcinj. Small gifts will be provided for each winner. Each photo will also be published in a booklet together with a message of the author.
Submit your entries at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Rainbow Bridge” project aims to raise young peoples’ awareness about multiculturalism as one of the greatest assets of the Western Balkans through building good neighborly relations, ensuring intercultural understanding between young people and decreasing negative prejudices and stereotypes among young people.