Call for applications 2019: Altiero Spinelli Prize for OutreachContests 03.09.2019
Deadline: 29.10.2019 17:00(Brussels time)
Open to: individuals (natural persons) who are EU citizens or non-governmental legal entities established and based in an EU Member State
Award: up to 16 prizes of 25,000 EUR will be awarded
The prize rewards outstanding works that enhance citizens' understanding of the EU, help broaden the ownership of the European project and develop a sense European identity. It was awarded for the first time in 2017.
The Commission will consider projects across communication, campaigns, direct actions and more – these may include:
- educational programmes or campaigns about the EU;
- information and communication campaigns about the EU;
- activities that enhance young people’s motivation to participate in the democratic processes that shape the future of the EU;
- activities that enhance young people’s attachment to the core values of the EU;
- action-based activities that enable young people to witness the benefits of the EU.
- individuals (natural persons) who are EU citizens;
- non-governmental legal entities established and based in an EU Member State.
The contest is not open to public authorities. This means that public administration authority at national, regional or local/municipal level cannot apply.
Prizes & Awards
This year, up to 16 prizes of 25,000 EUR will be awarded.
Deadline of application: 29.10.2019 17:00(Brussels time)