The School Enterprise Challenge - Global Business Start-Up Awards Programme for SchoolsContests 08.09.2019
The School Enterprise Challenge is a FREE educational programme that teaches business and life skills. It supports teachers and students to set up a REAL business at their school. How to use the resources already around you to set up a business OUR EDUCATION MATERIALS INCLUDE BUSINESS GUIDES EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS SUBMISSION TEMPLATES MEET ONE OF OUR SCHOOL BUSINESSES
From coming up with your own business idea to writing a business plan and actually launching your school business, we’ll support you the whole way!
- The School Enterprise Challenge is open to all schools, including: pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges.
- Universities are not eligible to take part in the School Enterprise Challenge.
ALL schools which meet the Achievement Criteria will receive a Level Certificate (Bronze, Silver or Gold)! Plus, in 2019 we have $50,000 in cash prizes, laptops, cameras and international forum places for the most entrepreneurial schools, students and teachers!
Remember, more prizes are available at every step of the challenge. Stay involved for the chance to win prizes!
If you would like to sponsor a prize for the School Enterprise Challenge, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Prize values are given in US Dollars and are approximate based on exchange rate and transfer fees
Before you get started, please check our Frequently Asked Questions and take note of the following:
- This form should be completed by the Lead Teacher who will be responsible for coordinating the School Enterprise Challenge in your school.
- If you would like two (or more) teams from your school to take part, you must complete this registration form once for each team, using a different email address for the Lead Teacher each time.
It will take you 5-10 minutes to complete and you won’t be able to save your progress and return to complete it later, so make sure you have the following information ready before you begin:
- School name and address
- The names and email addresses of the Lead Teacher, Head Teacher and at least one least additional teacher at your school, plus their consent for us to contact them about your school’s participation in the School Enterprise Challenge
- The Lead Teacher's mobile phone number