SABC Innovation Award 2019Contests 09.09.2019
In 2018, SABC launched the Switzerland Innovates Initiative. The Initiative promotes Swiss Innovation in the Chicagoland area through events, networking and information exchange. In connection with the Initiative, the SABC awarded the first Innovation Award to BIG KAISER Precision Tooling Inc. at our annual Christmas Dinner in December 2018.
The SABC is pleased to request applications for the 2019 SABC Innovation Award.
We invite all interested SABC members to email to email@example.com a 150 to 250-word description (pictures and/or videos are welcome) of any innovative product or service that your organization has launched within the last 3 years that has strengthened the US-Swiss business relationship. All entries will be submitted to the SABC Innovates Initiative committee for consideration for the 2019 SABC Innovation Award.
We will be welcoming entries until October 31, 2019. The winner will be announced at the SABC Christmas Dinner on Dec. 4th, 2019.
The judging committee will consider the following criteria:
• The innovation was launched by an organization based in the Midwest, that is Swiss or US, that works in close collaboration with a Swiss organization.
• Did the product or service meet an unmet need?
• How unique is the product or service?
• What new value has been created for the end-user?
• What financial evidence or market acceptance information does the product or service have to support it?