Global Changemakers Essay Competition 2020Contests 18.02.2020
Deadline: 15 March 2020
Open to: worldwide candidates between the ages of 15 and 30
Global Changemakers are giving an opportunity to young exceptional writers. They should share their ideas and creative writing skills on the overarching competition theme of ‘We Are Global Changemakers: Young People Leading The Change’.
The essay competition is in honor of the upcoming launch of the Global Changemakers’ blog.
Some of the prompts to inspire these ideas to include:
- Youth and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Youth-led organizations
- Youth participation
- Youth and social innovation
- Youth-led activism
- Youth civic engagement
- Youth-led social entrepreneurship
- Your opinion as regards Global Changemakers’ mission of supporting youth to create positive change towards more fair, inclusive and sustainable communities.
Potential participants should be between the ages of 15 and 30 years and can come from all over the world.
- The winners will get free access to resources available on Changemakers School for a period of 6 months. They will also feature on Global Changemakers social media channels (160K+ reach);
- Runners up will get a 50% discount on resources available on Changemakers School for 6 months;
- Certificates will be awarded to winners, runners up, and honorable mentions. Also, they will be published on the next blog “We Are Global Changemakers” and will get an open invitation to contribute to the blog.
The essay should be between 3000 to 7000 words and must the writer’s own work.
For more information: WEBSITE