Call for Applications: University STEM Challenge 2020Contests 08.05.2020
Deadline: 31 July 2020
The ‘BIEA University STEM Challenge 2020’ will help young inventors and designers get started on their entrepreneurial career. They are looking for ambitious, creative, curiosity-driven people with a passion for solving problems and making a difference who are role models of entrepreneurship for future generations.
- You can enter individually or as a team of up to 5.
- The age of your team/ you must be aged between 18-21 years old.
- You must be studying for a degree (or equivalent) qualification.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- The deadline for submissions is 31st July 2020
- The winner will be announced on 15 August 202
- There will be one grand prize winner or winning team;
- A cash prize of £1000 (GBP);
- The opportunity to take part in our iSTEM ambassador training course and become a certified BIEA iSTEM ambassador with support/guidance from leading UK STEM experts from Royal Institution, British Council, Engineering UK etc.
You need to email the summary report, pitch deck and presentation videos to: email@example.com by 31st July 2020.
- Please submit any accompanying documentation (such as the PowerPoint file) along with your video.
- If the file size is too large, please store the videos in the Cloud and send us a link so we can download them.
- Please make sure you include your name, email address, your team name and your institution with your submission.
- The submission deadline is 5pm (GMT) 31 July 2020.
- The winner will be announced on 15 August 2020.
You must submit the following as your competition entry:
- An executive summary report of your innovation/business idea, no more than 500 words.
- A pitch deck presentation of your idea/research project (maximum 30 slides).
- A short video of your presentation of your project, no more than 10 minutes
For more information website