Call for Applications — SIT STAR Contest 2020Contests 30.05.2020
The goal of the SIT STAR Contest is to promote interest in the field of Computer Science and Software Engineering, give students an opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge of programming, and be considered for a fully-funded graduate scholarship.
The SIT STAR Contest is conducted by the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology for individuals who want to shape the future of science, research, and technology. SIT is an international research-led institution located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
Here is what we offer for the best candidates of the interview round:
- Several scholarships with 100% tuition coverage for one of the Master's programs offered by SIT
- Multiple scholarships with 20% tuition coverage for one of the Master's programs offered by SIT
- Surprise gifts from Switzerland
The number of scholarships will be decided based on the quality of the candidates.
What is the SIT STAR Scholarship?
The SIT STAR Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition at the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology in Switzerland. The scholarships are available for any of the Master's programs offered by SIT starting in September 2020:
- MSc in Software Engineering and Digital Leadership (4 semesters)
- Double degree in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) in Pittsburgh, the USA, and the National University of Singapore (NUS) in Singapore
- Fast track: MSc in Software Engineering and Digital Leadership (3 semesters)
To be considered for the SIT STAR Scholarship you need to:
- Have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other STEM field
- Speak English at a level sufficient to pursue graduate studies
- Be a resident of Eastern Europe (including Russia) or South Asia