International Fellowship Alimardan bay Topchubashov, ADA UniversityFellowship 09.11.2017
Mission and Objectives
At ADA University, we are committed to establish an outstanding education and training for our own citizens in Azerbaijan, but we realize that our growing nation also has a responsibility to bring first-class international education and leadership training for others in the region and the world. We wish to promote intellectual inquiry on a wide range of topics.
Therefore, ADA University has an International Fellowship program meant to prepare global leaders who have a strong commitment to serve a public cause. The purpose of our International Fellowship is to:
- Prepare innovative leaders with vision and global perspective
- Encourage commitment to public service and further contribute to its development
- Participate actively in international human capacity enhancement efforts
- Promote further intellectual inquiry on international topics
- Help to strengthen bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and friendly countries
The fellowship open to all international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have been admitted to one of ADA University’s degree-granting schools and are renewable for the duration of their studies when certain criteria are met upon availability of funds.
- Incoming undergraduate and graduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first semester of their studies.
- Returning students who accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.50 or higher in undergraduate and 3.00 or higher in graduate programs receive a 100 percent tuition waiver. These standards are for the semester
Eligible students must maintain a full load coursework. Students found in violation of the ADA University Honor Code once will not be eligible for scholarship for the remainder of their tenure at the University
Alimardan Bay Topchubashov Fellowship covers the tuition only. Fellowship recipients are expected to cover all other expenses, including housing, books, student fees and utilities.
Application Starts: November 1, 2017
Early application deadline for international candidates: April 1, 2018
Late application deadline for International candidates: August 1, 2018
Application process for ADA University Undergraduate programs
- ADA University Online Application Form
- Supporting Documents (must be uploaded to the online application)
- Motivational Essay CV with a photo, maximum 2 pages
- Copy of a certificate or diploma from previously attended schools (translated into English and notary-certified)\
- Official academic transcripts from all previously attended schools (translated into English and notary-certified)
- TOEFL (75)/IELTS (6.0) scores
Application process for ADA University Graduate programs
ADA University Online Application Form
Supporting Documents (must be uploaded to the online application)
- Motivational Essay
- CV with a photo, maximum 2 pages
- Bachelor diploma (translated into English, notary certified). Current students must submit reference from the university as a proof of their current student status.
- Academic transcripts for Bachelor degree (translated into English, notary certified). Current students must request their transcripts of all courses they have taken/are currently taking from their university.
- Internet Based TOEFL (minimum 83 in IBT) or General Training/Academic IELTS (minimum 6.5)
All shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype as the last step of the application process.