Applications for the 2018-19 Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship are open!Fellowship 17.06.2018
The Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship develops and invests in future leaders in Israel-Asia relations by providing Israeli and Asian young professionals and students living in Israel with the high-level access, contacts, skills-set and support network necessary to build long-term, strategic partnerships between Israel and Asia in their professional fields.
The 8-month program is part-time and is designed to supplement young professionals’ areas of expertise and students’ university study programs in Israel.
Candidates should be:
- From one of the following countries:
China (includes Hong Kong and Macau), India, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Myanmar or the Philippines
Candidates from other countries in Asia will also be considered
- Living in Israel over the 2018-19 academic year, from October-May
- Comfortable and capable in English, spoken and written
- For Israeli students, please click here
Candidates should possess the following:
- Passion for promoting Israel-Asia relations in your field of interest
- Pro-active with proven leadership skills
- Eager to learn and apply themselves to new challenges
The program provides 8-months of leadership training and high-level professional development through seminars, field trips, skills workshops, mentors, one-on-one coaching, events/conferences, projects and contacts development. The cost of the program is covered by the Israel-Asia Center’s supporters. Fellows are only expected to pay a non-refundable $350 acceptance fee once accepted to the program
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you not to wait until the last minute to apply.
The deadline for applications is July 11, 2018.
In order to apply, .