2019 Asia Pacific Leadership Program FellowshipFellowship 17.02.2019
Deadline: 1 March 2019
Open to: participants from countries across the globe
Venue: August - December 2019 in Honolulu, Hawaii
The Asia Pacific Leadership Program brings together people who want to co-create the future as self-reflective, resilient agents. Using experiential, place-based learning with a focus on equity, cohorts of leaders practice leadership strategies in nurturing environments.
For nearly 20 years, we have been cultivating leaders who are motivated and capable of creating positive impact in the Asia Pacific region. Incoming fellows join a network of 627 APLP alumni from 45 countries across the globe.
The APLP Approach:
- Our programs stimulate individual growth and foster self-leadership for emerging and established leaders
- We build on communities’ diversity and abundance by offering strategies that can be adapted to leaders’ own contexts
- We support leaders as they practice implementing prototypes with teams, reflecting on results and refining for impact
- Bachelor's degree - applicants must have at least a 3-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited U.S. College or University or from a recognized institution of higher learning abroad.
- At least 5 years of work experience
- A demonstrated commitment to promoting peace and prosperity in the Indo-Asia Pacific region through professional work, study or living experience
- There are no citizenship, age, or ethnicity restrictions.
All fellows are responsible for these costs. Supplementary scholarships are available to help defray the cost of program fees and accommodations.
Accommodations (Module 3)
|up to $950 (50 nights in EWC residence hall)|
Living Expenses (Module 1 & 3)
Roundtrip Air Travel to Honolulu (Module 3)
|$11,300 (not including airfare and visa fees)|
On average, 75% of APLP Fellows receive partial scholarships to defray the costs of participating in the program.
We are now accepting applications for the 2019 Asia Pacific Leadership Program. The application is available online via Submittable. To view and submit an application for the 2019 APLP, please create a free Submittable account.
- December 16, 2018 - Early Application Deadline
- March 1, 2019 - Final Deadline
If you have any questions, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.