The Student Summer Research Fellowship (SSRF) programFellowship 14.10.2019
The Student Summer Research Fellowship (SSRF) program offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to gain their first research experience in an area of their choice. The fellowship provided by the Computer Science Department of ETH takes place during two summer months and is open to all students worldwide. The department is committed to increasing diversity in the computer science area.
1 November 2019 – 15 December 2019 at 12 noon (Central European Time).
The program will take place from 1 July to 31 August 2020.
All applicants fulfilling the following conditions are eligible for the program:
– You can attend the entire fellowship period from July 1st to
August 31st. (Note that this time is fixed and cannot be changed)
– You are currently enrolled in a bachelor or master (or combined) program and your expected graduation date is earliest in spring the year after the fellowship.
List of research areas
Research opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Theory and Algorithms
- Networked Systems and Parallel Computing
- Pervasive Computing and Cyberphysical Systems
- Information and System Security
- Data Management and Machine Learning
- Programming Languages and Software Engineering
- Visual Computing