Call for Applications: Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Research Fellowships 2020 in UIT, AustraliaFellowship 05.04.2020
Deadline: 25 May 2020
UTS Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Research Fellowships (CPDRF) are awarded to outstanding early career researchers who wish to develop their research, teaching and learning, management and communication skills to become the next generation of leading academics at UTS.
In addition to the requirements outlined in the CPDRF and CPDIRF guidelines, candidates are advised to contact their proposed host faculty or equivalent about their research priority areas.
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- UTS Business School
- Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
- Graduate School of Health
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Transdisciplinary Innovation
- Institute for Sustainable Futures
- Institute for Public Policy and Governance
- Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education and Research
Candidates will have been awarded a research doctoral degree (equivalent to an Australian PhD degree) within the last five years. Research doctoral degree candidates whose thesis is under examination at the closing date, and research doctoral degree candidates who will submit their PhD thesis by 1 July 2019 may also apply. International candidates are welcome to apply.
Candidates must nominate and consult closely with one UTS supervisor in developing an EOI.
The fellowships are highly competitive. To be short-listed, candidates must have an exceptional track record relative to opportunity as well as the commitment and potential to enhance the research capacity and culture of UTS.
- Prior to completing your EOI, you are strongly advised to contact the relevant UTS faculty (or equivalent) and enquire about current research priorities to ensure there is support for your application
- The scheme involves a three-stage application process:
- Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Invited full application
- Only one application per individual will be accepted. You must nominate only one supervisor
If your EOI is shortlisted, you will be invited to submit a full application. The relevant documents and instructions for the second stage will be forwarded to you.
For more information website