Call for Applications — Knowledge Fellows ProgramFellowship 22.06.2020
ECDAN is excited to launch a new Global ECD Fellowship program. We are looking for passionate young professionals & graduate students to enrich Global ECD Knowledge & Learning Exchange efforts and gain experience in the Global Early Childhood Development (ECD) field.
- Remote position for 4 to 6 months (6-10 hrs/week)
- Assigned mentor who is a technical leader in Global ECD
- A stipend of 2,000.00 USD
- Research experience
- Organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to commit the time
- Interest in Global ECD
- Stable internet connectivity
- Quality of proposed project
- Suitability to accomplish the project
Key Fellowship Tracks
Three fellows will be selected across some of the tracks based on interest and academic background.
- Nurturing Care Fellow
- ECD Financing Fellow
- Playful Parenting Fellow
- Systems for ECD Fellow
- ECD Multi-Sectoral Coordination & Governance Fellow
- Early Learning Fellow
- ECD Policy Fellow
- ECD in Humanitarian and Fragile Contexts Fellow
- ECD Measurements Fellow
- Inclusive ECD Fellow
Please access the application outline from this link.
Please send your CV and proposal in a single email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time on July 22nd, 2020. Please use the email subject, "Knowledge Fellows Application".
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) [2-page max, using headings provided]
- A personal statement proposing knowledge projects they would undertake under one or more of the Knowledge Fellowship Tracks. [1-page max; single-spaced; 11-font, using headings provided]
- A letter of recommendation from an academic advisor indicating suitability for the fellowship project [1-page max]