Call for Applications: EIT Food RIS Fellowships 2020Fellowship 20.03.2020
Deadline: 31 March 2020
EIT Food is looking for students and graduates who want to gain practical experience in the food industry to offer them a 3-6-month paid foreign internship in top companies in the agri-food sector.
Benefits of the Internship
- cise matching candidates to the offered internships areas specified by each hosting company.
- Gain hands-on experiences by creative problem solving and solving real work problematic situations of the organizations.
- Get 1,350€ (Fellowships) – 2,000€ (Talents) gross grant/month for support your expenses.
- Know and learn about other ways of working and discuss from a different point of view.
- Improve your Curriculum vitae and get contacts and opportunities that will open up doors for your professional life.
- Enrich yourself knowing another country and getting involved in its culture.
Candidates must study or come from one of the following 28 EIT RIS countries or regions (Albania, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy *, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland**, Portugal, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain***, Turkey, Ukraine), as well as:
- Have an interest in the agri-food sector.
- Have a proactive attitude and be passionate about student extra activities.
- Have analytical skills, be open-minded, goal-oriented and team player.
- Be able to work in English.
- Be available during the period from July until December 2020.
- Have a cross-country mobility allowances and health insurance.
For more information Website