Google Grants – AdWords for NonprofitsGrants 20.09.2013
Open to: nonprofit organizations holding current and valid charity status
Grant: $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords™ advertising
offers organizations like yours access to highly discounted or free products. These tools can help you find new donors and volunteers, work efficiently, and get supporters to take action.
Google Grants is the nonprofit edition of , Google’s online advertising tool. Google Grants empowers nonprofit organizations, through $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords™ advertising, to promote their missions and initiatives on Google.com
To be eligible for the Google Grants program, organizations must:
- Hold current and valid charity status, as determined by your country
- Acknowledge and agree to the application’s required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use
- Have a functioning website with substantial content
Please note that the following organizations are not eligible for Google Grants:
- Governmental entities and organizations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centres, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organisations are eligible). To learn more about Google’s programs for educational institutions, visit
At present, Google Grants is open only to organizations based in the following countries.
Google Grantees receive free AdWords advertising on Google.com. Grantees build and manage their own AdWords accounts similar to paying advertisers, but participate with the following restrictions:
- A daily budget set to $329 USD, which is equivalent to about $10,000 per month
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2.00 USD
- Only run keyword-targeted campaigns
- Only appear on Google.com
- Only run text ads
Apply online by filling the Membership Application.
For more information, please visit the official website.