Peace First Mini-Grant For Peacemaking ProjectsGrants 12.03.2018
Peace First Mini-Grant For Peacemaking Projects
Peace First is a non-profit organization based in Boston - Massachusetts, U.S. We are dedicated to supporting young people to make a positive difference in their communities through an approach grounded in compassion, courage, and collaborative leadership. We are trying to reach out to as many hard-to-reach young people as possible and support them turning their ideas into peacemaking projects! We are accepting and supporting projects throughout the year, however, it's better to start now to benefit from our future opportunities.
We are currently dedicating our support to young people between the age of 13-24, helping them to develop and implement solutions to pressing problems in their communities.
- A $250 mini-grant;
- Digital mentoring support from an expert during the implementation of the project;
- Unique peacemaking tools and resources;
- Storytelling support to share your project's story with the world;
- Access to a global community of young peacemaker;
- The opportunity to apply for larger grants later;
- The opportunity to apply for a trip to an Accelerator Conference, where you can collaborate with other young people and receive additional support and funding to build up your ideas.
- The application is open to all the young people around the world;
- Applicants must be between the age of 13 to 24;
- Applicants must have an issue or injustice that they care about in their communities
To apply for this support, please create your project here.