Call For Applications for the European Cross-border GrantsGrants 29.11.2018
BRUSSELS - We're thrilled to announce the 2019 deadlines for the European Cross-border Grants. There will be four application rounds in 2019. €175,000 will be distributed over 4 application rounds.
With the European Cross-Border Grants, Journalismfund.eu will support professional journalists who have good ideas for cross-border research and for research on European affairs. The stories must be relevant for European target groups.
Journalismfund.eu supports journalists living in a Council of Europe country (geographical Europe). When relevant for the story, team members from elsewhere can be accepted, too.
- Applicants must be working as professional journalists.
- Only natural persons are eligible.
- Students are not eligible.
- Journalists who were previously allocated a Journalismfund.eu working grant can reapply, but the jury will include the result of previous working grants in their evaluation of the new application.
There will be four application rounds in 2019. The deadlines will be preceded by a pre-application advice session.
- 14 January 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 14 April 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 14 July 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 14 October 2019, 11.59 Brussels time.