Call for Applications: LLS COVID-19 Patient Financial Aid Program 2020Grants 27.04.2020
During these uncertain times, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is here for you. They recognize the unique concerns of blood cancer patients and their families during the COVID-19 pandemic and they are amplifying efforts to provide you with information and support.
LLS has established the LLS COVID-19 Patient Financial Aid Program to help eligible blood cancer patients experiencing financial hardship due to the pandemic.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is at the forefront of the fight to cure cancer. They are the largest nonprofit dedicated to creating a world without blood cancers. Since 1949, they’ve invested nearly $1.3 billion in groundbreaking research, pioneering many of today’s most innovative approaches.
- LLS COVID-19 Patient Financial Aid Program – provides $250 to eligible blood cancer patients experiencing financial hardship due to the pandemic.
- This will help patients offset non-medical expenses including rent, mortgage, utilities, and food.
- Patients must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and reside in the U.S. or U.S. territories.
- Patients must have a confirmed diagnosis of blood cancer, be in active treatment, scheduled to begin treatment, or in follow up care, all attested to by the patient or care team member.
- There are no income criteria.
- Patients may be insured or uninsured.
- Patients do not need to have a COVID-19 diagnosis
For more information website