Call for Applications: Melbourne Mobility Excellence AwardsGrants 09.05.2020
Deadline: 31 may 2020
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be enrolled at the University of Melbourne in either an undergraduate degree or a graduate coursework degree
- intend to undertake approved overseas study of 12 weeks or more (Exchange or Study Abroad) as part of your course within 12 months after the closing date
- have achieved a Course Weighted Average of at least 80 in your current course
Eligible candidates are selected based on academic merit and the personal qualities of the applicants, including demonstrated leadership capacity, public-spirited approach, community engagement, and capacity to benefit from an overseas study experience and the specific purpose of each scholarship.
- You must receive approval from the University to undertake your overseas study program or subject and you must enrol in your approved overseas study subject.
- If your overseas study program is postponed or cancelled by any party after you have received the award payment, you must contact Stop 1 immediately. You may be required to return the payment.
- You agree to participate in any ambassadorship activities as requested by the University of Melbourne which include the University's Global Mobility blog and other social media channels, events and student showcases.
- You give permission for the University to provide your name and course details to the donor of your scholarship and you must provide a Scholarship report within two weeks of completing your overseas study program which may be made available to the donor.
- If you are awarded a New Colombo Plan Mobility Grant or Endeavour Mobility Grant, you will not be eligible for a Mobility Award for the same overseas program, and your Mobility Excellence Award will be withdrawn.
Apply via this link
All applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application within four weeks after the closing date.
What are the benefits?
The Alan Gilbert Mobility, Wayne and Marion Patten Mobility Scholarship and Jamakepe Travelling Scholarships provide a one off payment of $2,500 and can be held concurrently with another mobility award.
Interested in a scholarship? Register now