Vacancy for Digital Marketing Intern in Istanbul, TurkeyInternships 20.08.2017
An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you.
Armut is largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut's team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
About the role:
As a Digital Marketing Intern you will support digital marketing campaigns, content calendar, email and social media advertising. The intern earns real-world experience and perspective on the role of digital marketing in a fast growing successful start-up.
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns;
- Contribute content creation & management process;
- Responsible for reporting and analytics on web performance;
- Conduct and compile research for competitive analysis;
- Other projects as assigned.
- Being a 3rd or 4th year student in the university or completing a masters' degree in Business, Engineering or other relevant disciplines with a successful academic record;
- Availability to work part time during the academic year and full week during the holidays;
- Strong analytical skills detailed oriented;
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude;
- Passion for digital marketing and social media;
- Quick learner;
- Self Starter;
- Good written and verbal skills.