Paid Part-time Job Opportunity - Rahul Shipping in Baku, AzerbaijanInternships 03.12.2017
Rahul Shipping is a freight forwarding company founded in Baku, Azerbaijan in 1999 with a vision to provide logistics solutions to people from Azerbaijan and other countries while importing to or exporting from Azerbaijan. The company has a very dense network with agents/partners in more than 180 countries across the globe helping us maintain a high quality of services and deliver goods from or to virtually any part of the globe. The company has been working in the corporate sector of Azerbaijan for more than 15 years with various projects such as Norm cement factory, Garadag. We are a hard working team looking to secure talent to share our vision and journey with us. The job will start as a 2-month part-time internship. Successful completion of this trial phase will be followed by a part-time paid job offer till the end of Academic year. Rahul Shipping aims to hire for the long-term, thus candidates have an opportunity to stay as a full-time employees at the company from summer 2018.
The following are the values and skills we would like to see in our team members:
- Team work
The following are the requirements for the position:
- English language (equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above)
- Russian and Azerbaijani (fluency in both)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Final year at university and above (3rd year candidates can also be considered)
The following will be among the job responsibilities:
- Conducting Site reviews
- Attending sales meetings & Presenting to prospective clients and partners
- Managing and communicating with a global network of partners
- Handling ground operations at various stages of freight forwarding
- General Marketing, including Social Media Marketing
- Any further responsibilities will be made clear following the interview process
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach a Cover Letter explaining why you want the position and what strengths you have to succeed at it.
- 1st Interview: this will be a general interview where you will get a chance to know us better
- 2nd Interview: you will get a chance to share your ideas on how you can contribute to the company and what projects you believe should be implemented.