Vacancy for Social Media Intern in Genève, SwitzerlandInternships 20.06.2017
Social Media Intern
We are ISO, the largest developer of International Standards. We bring together experts, to share knowledge and develop standards that provide solutions to global challenges. This is because we believe that great things happen when the world agrees. We have an exciting opportunity at our Central Secretariat in Geneva.
Social Media Intern
In the Communications team we use Social Media creatively to engage and reach out to global audiences and encourage them to learn about the value of standards. We work together with our members in 162 countries to support each other’s communication efforts, build communities and strengthen our joint impact.
Our social media activities are led by our Social Media Manager, who you will report to, and make you an important part of our overall communication strategy.
In this role you will...
- Help us identify key influencers to improve our outreach
- Learn how to use some of the most utilized Social Media tools
- Become an expert in preparing engagement analytics reports
- Carry out social media tasks and projects to improve our reach to members
- Work with other departments to help implement a Twitter first approach to breaking news
- Support the Social Media Manager in global social media campaigns
- Support the daily monitoring and management of ISO’s social media networks
- Passionate about social media
- A great communicator
- A good writer (EN a must, FR and others a plus)
- Comfortable with new technologies
- Enthusiastic and creative
- A good team player
- Good at multi-tasking and working with strict deadlines
- Eager to work within a multicultural and international environment
Last but not least being confident, positive, open, inclusive, and proactive with a “can-do” attitude is our dream profile. You have or are enrolled in a university or post-graduate degree in communications, international relations or other relevant degrees.
Reports to: Social Media Manager, Communications and content strategies
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months.
Apply Here: https://iso-openhire.silkroad.com