Vacancy for Communication Intern in Brussels, BelgiumInternships 24.10.2017
Volvo Construction Equipment is looking for someone willing to support the External Communication Team with communications activities in Brussels, Belgium.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Contribute in developing and implementing communication activities and projects
- Support the communication of all the corporate messages
- Create presentations to show the created content
- Support digital activities, i.e. website and social media
- Organise databases and assist with the implementation of the compliance rules for private data
- Support with the Volvo customer magazine, Spirit
- Assist with preparing paperwork for a variety of reports
Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- Final year of Bachelor’s studies or should have already finished a BA/BS
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English (preferably English native speaker)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially on Power Point and Excel
- Proficient in digital communications tools (social media, website CMS)
- Good organization skills
- Detail oriented and meticulous
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Creativity, versatility, high energy, initiative and discipline.
Please, send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org