Internship in the Business Services Department / AHK AserbaidschanInternships 11.04.2018
Internship in the Business Services Department
We are looking for an intern to support our Business Services Department at the earliest possible date.
- 3 to 6 months
Fields of activity:
- Assisting the team with their business services activities;
- Support in researches, market studies and business partnership services;
- Supporting the organization of delegations trips, social events for AHK members and other events and projects;
- Preparation of the EU-Azerbaijan Business Forum;
- Translation of documents and reports;
- Administrative tasks.
- Being a undergraduate student in the 4th year, a graduate student or a recent graduate (preferable in an area related to Economics, Political Science or International Relations);
- Very good Azerbaijan language abilities (native speaker) and very good English language abilities (written and spoken language);
- Preferably German language abilities;
- Ability to work from 9 am to 6 pm;
- Very good level of knowledge in economics and politics;
- Fast comprehension and analytical competence;
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Very good computing skills in MS Office Programs;
- Punctuality and Flexibility.
- Insight into the dynamic economic relations between Germany and Azerbaijan;
- A varied range of work;
- Independent processing of (sub-)projects;
- Young, open-minded team.
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents including a cover letter and CV with the subject "Intern to the AHK Azerbaijan/DL" at firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be filled on first-come, first-served basis.